Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Nutrition Stuff, Part 2

So what's the absolutely essential thing our human bodies need? Yep, water. H2O.

We need to drink at least 64 oz of the stuff EVERY SINGLE DAY. I carry a water bottle with me everywhere I go, and I drink spring water almost exclusively.

I've become quite a water connosseur, and my favorite water is Fiji brand water. But I also like other spring waters, including some Hawaiian ones and, of course, natural running springs anytime I'm blessed to find ones safe to drink.

Here's a little trick I learned from research that my Hawaiian friends also know. My name for this is "Primordial Soup"; I think it's something our bodies like:

Dissolve Hawaiian pink sea salt in spring water until the water is saturated and will hold no more salt in suspension. Cover and keep, adding 1 tsp of the solution to ~32 oz spring water each day.

You can also use Himalayan pink salt & Fiji bottled water, if you don't happen to wake up on the islands!

No comments: