Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Voodoo Stuff, Part 6

There was a Nobel Prize-winning scientist who made an important discovery back in the 1930s or so. It seems that one of the most important weapons you can use against cancer is:

Oxygen.

Yep, oxygen.

Virtually all (but NOT all) cancers cannot survive oxygen.

So how the heck do you get more oxygen INTO YOUR CELLS? It's not as easy as you'd think it would be. Especially when one is fighting metastasis to the lungs!

PHYSICALLY:

One way that I try to get more oxygen into my cells is by HIKING AT ELEVATIONS ABOVE 7k ft.


Another way is by SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN or WALKING/HIKING ALONG THE SEA.

Those, not surprisingly, are my favorite ways!

HORSEBACK RIDING, JUMPING ON A TRAMPOLINE OR REBOUNDER, or using TURBOSONIC are other ways you can try to get more oxygen into your cells, if your bones can take those activities.

NUTRITIONALLY:

I put "oxygen drops" in my water. These drops are a dietary health food supplement of oxygen-bearing salts and chlorophyll, and it turns out they are also recommended to be used with the fucoidan.


I try to eat as much Beta Carotene as I can, for the Vitamin A derived from it is helpful to the lungs. I also believe the Vitamin E is helpful for the lungs, as well.


VOO-DOO:

I use Himalayan salt crystal lamps. They're pretty, if nothing else. But it's one of the voodoo-ways used to treat asthma; check out the history.


I use an ozone machine called Prozone. It cleans the air AND makes the house smell like it just rained.

No comments: