Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ultralightweight

The wind is still blowing a bit, and the pollen count is still high, but the weather has improved and I plan to be improving right with it.

I woke up this morning unable to breathe again, as the allergy tablet had worn off. I asked for another one, but no one was willing to go search one out for me and I was too miserable to get up and search for myself. So I decided to just go back to sleep. I succeeded in doing it, too, and what a lovely treat that was!

I awakened a couple hours later to a package being thumped on my bed...my ultralightweight backpack is here! Woohoo! Woohoo!

The backpack itself has an internal frame made of proprietary space-age lightweight material. It is then cushioned with NASA's space foam. It weighs a mere 2 pounds.

And IT'S PURPLE!!!! Only color I cd order. Am I detecting a theme here?

I am anxious to try it out, but still have to adhere to the "no physical activity" policy until my lungs clear up. And since there's a fire burning between Mt. Baldy and Mt. Baden-Powell, I guess I'll have to behave for the sake of my lungs.

No comments: